CLAT 2022 exam will be held by Consortium of National Law Universities . CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is taken ever year for under ug and pg program. Total 22 NLU participate in this entrance exam. Registration for CLAT has been already started and This year Consortium will take two exam one in june and one in December for 2023 batch.
Candidate who wants to give exam must submit their application in online mode at official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in. This year CLAT 2022 exam will taken in offline mode as in previous year we see that exam was taken in online mode. Many Candidate who are preparing for this exam will be happy as students have two back to back exam to increase their chance for selection in NLU. Every year different NLU organize CLAT exam and this year CLAT is conduct by NLSUI Bengaluru.
|Name of Exam||Common Law Admission Test(CLAT)|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of NLU|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Date of Examination||19th June 2022|
|Course Offer||BALLB, BBALLB and LLM|
Every year Candidate prepare for this exam and want to fill their application as soon as possible. Consortium release their application for CLAT in the month January and gives around 3 to 4 months to submit thier online application at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Candidate have to submit thier application by sign up on website. You will need to upload photograph, Signature and required documents.
Clat 2022 registration is taken in online way and not in a offline mode. Candidate who are registering must have valid document and user info provided for login. Login details will help you in getting further information for your exam like Admit card etc.
Candidate who successfully submitted their document have to pay their registration fee. You can pay only through online mode. You can pay by debit cards, credit cards, net banking and UPI. The registration fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates is Rs.4,000 for other category Rs 3,500. Candidate also have to bear the transaction fee for payment and also fee is not refundable.
|Previous years’ question papers||Rs 500|
CLAT 2022 Eligibility
For qualifying in CLAT 2022 in ug and pg program candidate have no age limit.
Candidate who want to appear in Under graduate program must have qualified in Intermediate or +12 exam. However For General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI candidate minimum 45% marks is required on the other hand for SC/St student minimum 40% is required to appear in this exam. Likewise Candidate who appearing in 2022 Intermediate are also eligible for this exam.
Candidate who want to appear in Post graduate program must have minimum 50% in LLB or equivalent degree. For SC/ST candidate minimum qualification is 45%. Candidate who appear in 2022 can also fill the registration form online.
For Ug and Pg program different syllabus asked in CLAT exam.
For UG Syllabus
Candidate have who wants to appearing for exam have to gone through 5 section. Each section contain 30 question. Following are section asked in exam-
- English Language– Candidate can prepare this section mostly by reading habit of newspaper and solving previous year question.
- Current Affairs and General Knowledge– For this section read newspaper, study an learn Lucent GK and can subscribe daily magazine
- Legal Reasoning– Take some YouTube class and coaching notes..
- Logical Reasoning– Practice previous year question and online sets.
- Quantitative Techniques– Practice sets and previous year question. Try different coaching sets and improve your time taking chapters.
CLAT Application Process
Below are some quick steps, Candidate needs to follow –
- Go to official website of CLAT.
- Create a account (for account creation you will need Phone NO., Email ID).
- Fill out necessary Information and attach the documents, Photo, Signature.
- After filling registration form, revuew before making oniine payment.
- Now proceed to pay your online fees by different payment mode like debit cards, credit cards, Internet Banking and UPI.
After completing all steps, you will receive enrolment no. on your Email and phone no.
Important Exam Instruction
- Candidate should take necessary document for their identity verification like Aadhar card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License etc.
- Also you need to printed copy of your Admit card at examination.
- Also candidate should try to reach examination center 15 min before starting of exam.
- Carry Pen/pencil as this exam will conduct in offline mode.
- And student should not take more time in wasting harder question, Section like Math’s should be done in 15-20 min and 5-10 min in General awareness.
If you have any problem or question, i will definitely help you. Please comment below. Similarly you can also give us feedback by commenting below. Hope our blog help you.