CLAT 2022 exam will be held by Consortium of National Law Universities. CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is taken every year under the ug and pg programs. A total of 22 NLU participate in this entrance exam. Registration for CLAT has already started and This year Consortium will take two exams one in June and one in December for the 2023 batch.
A candidate who wants to give the exam must submit their application in online mode at the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in. This year CLAT 2022 exam will be taken in offline mode as in the previous year we see that the exam was taken in online mode. Many Candidates who are preparing for this exam will be happy as students have two back-to-back exams to increase their chance of selection in NLU. Every year different NLU organizes the CLAT exam and this year CLAT is conducted by NLSUI Bengaluru.
|Name of Exam
|Common Law Admission Test(CLAT)
|Consortium of NLU
|Mode of Examination
|Date of Examination
|19th June 2022
|BALLB, BBALLB and LLM
Every year Candidates prepare for this exam and want to fill out their application as soon as possible. Consortium releases their application for CLAT in the month of January and gives around 3 to 4 months to submit their online application at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Candidates have to submit their application by signing up on the website. You will need to upload a photograph, Signature, and required documents.
Clat 2022 registration is taken in an online way and not an offline mode. Candidates who are registering must have valid documents and user info provided for login. Login details will help you in getting further information for your exam like Admit card etc.
Candidates who successfully submitted their documents have to pay their registration fee. You can pay only through online mode. You can pay by debit cards, credit cards, net banking, and UPI. The registration fee for General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI candidates is Rs.4,000 for other categories Rs 3,500. The candidate also has to bear the transaction fee for payment and also the fee is not refundable.
|Previous years’ question papers
CLAT 2022 Eligibility
For qualifying in CLAT 2022 in the ug and pg programs candidates have no age limit.
Candidates who want to appear in the Undergraduate program must have qualified in the Intermediate or +12 exam. However, For General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI candidates minimum of 45% marks are required on the other hand for SC/St students minimum of 40% is required to appear in this exam. Likewise, a Candidate who appears in the 2022 Intermediate is also eligible for this exam.
Candidates who want to appear in Post graduate program must have a minimum of 50% in LLB or equivalent degree. For SC/ST candidates minimum qualification is 45%. Candidates who appear in 2022 can also fill out the registration form online.
For Ug and Pg programs different syllabi are asked in the CLAT exam.
For UG Syllabus
A candidate who wants to appear for the exam has to go through 5 sections. Each section contains 30 questions. Following are sections asked in the exam-
- English Language– The candidate can prepare for this section mostly by reading habit of newspapers and solving previous year’s questions.
- Current Affairs and General Knowledge- For this section read the newspaper, study a learn Lucent GK and can subscribe daily magazine
- Legal Reasoning- Take some YouTube classes and coaching notes..
- Logical Reasoning- Practice previous year’s questions and online sets.
- Quantitative Techniques- Practice sets and previous year’s questions. Try different coaching sets and improve your time-taking chapters.
CLAT Application Process
Below are some quick steps, Candidate needs to follow –
- Go to the official website of CLAT.
- Create an account (for account creation you will need Phone NO., Email ID).
- Fill out the necessary information and attach the documents, Photo, and Signature.
- After filling out the registration form, review it before making an online payment.
- Now proceed to pay your online fees by different payment modes like debit cards, credit cards, Internet Banking and UPI.
After completing all steps, you will receive enrolment no. on your Email and phone no.
Important Exam Instruction
- Candidates should take necessary documents for their identity verification like Aadhar card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, etc.
- Also, you need to print a copy of your Admit Card for the examination.
- Also, candidates should try to reach the examination center 15 min before starting the exam.
- Carry Pen/pencil as this exam will conduct in offline mode.
- And Students should not take more time in wasting harder questions, Section like Math should be done in 15-20 min and 5-10 min in General awareness.
If you have any problems or questions, I will definitely help you. Please comment below. Similarly, you can also give us feedback by commenting below. Hope our blog helps you.
- IPL Schedule 2022
- SSC Stenographer 2022
- Class 12th Date Sheet
- CBSE Class 10th Result 2022
- PSEB 10th Result 2022