SSC Stenographer 2022 exam is conducted by SSC(Staff Selection Commission). Stenographer exam for group c and group conducted each year. However previous year 2021 SSC has not released the notification for conducting the exam and it likely to take 2021 examination will held in year 202 2.Read below for exam pattern, eligibility, Application form and its application process.
SSC Stenographer 2022
Candidate who wants to apply for exam can apply this year by visiting official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in. Applicant have to fill their details according to details required for conducting exam. You have to fill all valid details along with your photograph. After submitting details you will notified when Admit card will available. Usually Admit card for SSC Stenographer will available to download after 1 month of registration. After about 14 days later exam conducted.
|Conducting Body||SSC(Staff Selection Commission)|
|Examination Name||Stenographer for Group C and D|
|Syllabus||English, GK and Reasoning|
|Reservation||OBC,SC,ST and EWS|
|Admit Card||Not yet released|
|Download link||Not Available|
Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Group C and Group D uses various parameter to conduct the exam. SSC use parameter on Age, Reservation, Nationality and Disability. This examination for intermediate pass out students conducted in two phases CBT(Computer Based Examination) and Skill Test. Candidate who cleared First phase will now eligible for skill test. For qualify in skill test students who wants post for group c have to complete dictation 100 wpm for 10 minutes while students who want to post for group d have to complete dictation 80 wpm for 10 minutes in either English/Hindi language.
|Age Required||18 to 30 years for Group C|
|18 to 27 years for Group D|
|Extra Relaxation for reserved categories, Ex-servicemen|
|Educational Qualification||Intermediate Pass Out|
|Application Fee||Rs.100 for General and OBC|
SSC Stenographer 2022 Exam Preparation
Each year students prepare this exam and due to some mistake in preparation cause them to suffer by few marks. Total three subjects asked in exam and student have to focus on high scorer subject. In this exam English is high scorer for 100 marks while other two subject GK and Reasoning for 50 marks each. Candidate who score better in English have high possibility to score good marks along with cut off. Similarly General Awareness(GK) is deciding factor as students not interested in this subject resulted in fail to clear cut off.
English Language & Comprehension
- Understanding of English Language
- One Word Substitutions
- Current affair
- General Science
general intelligence & reasoning
For Preparation of English grammar you can buy Arihant Objective General English and for vocabulary you can try Blackbook of English vocabulary. For General awareness you can read Lucent General Knowledge and current affair by News Paper. And for general intelligence & reasoning you can read Verbal & Non-verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal. You can also buy set or buy subscription to practice before examination. English is key for SSC Stenographer Exam 2022 and target should be at least 90+out of 100.
Stenographer Preparation Tips
Insufficient preparation of exam is seen in every exam, candidate unknowing making mistake. Below are some tips, so you can prepare your SSC Stenographer 2022 exam properly.
- Try to improve and learn steno 6 months before starting of your exam. Some applicant make mistake, they do not focus on their skill test and try to remember and learn after their phase 1 CBT exam.
- Always practice the lesson you learnt by online mode or offline mode. Many website and magazine offers you practice set.
- Keep habit of reading newspaper daily, helps you to boost your current affair knowledge.
- Make sure you have notes for revision of your chapters or topics helps you before starting of examination.
Steno Examination Tips
The preparation of exam is not easy task but if you are ready and prepared to give exam, below some important examination tips that will help you.
- Like ever exams, candidate should carry their original documents. You should carry important government document like Aadhar card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, Pan Card etc.
- Similarly you should carry your Admit card at examination center.
- Also Candidate should report on time, it is always advised that candidate should reach center 15 min before onset of exam.
- Lastly try to solve easier question first, do not waste time in solving harder question. Try to solve harder question at last time of exam like 10 min before exam ends.
In era of digital world, Preparation of exam is not difficult. Candidate multiple option for their studies. Always gather information from internet. Any problems happens, you can easily sort it. Hope our post helps you, if any problem or question comment below.