The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to release a notification for NEET Application Form 2023 soon on their official website neet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who are looking to get admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BHMS, and other medical courses have to do registration and fill out an application form. The tentative exam date to conduct NEET 2023 UG is 07th May 2023 across the country. Candidates can expect to get the registration window open in the second week of March. Before proceeding with any steps check below the eligibility, fees, and syllabus with other exam info.
NEET Application Form 2023
As soon as NEET Application form 2023 is available on the official website neet.nta.nic.in, candidates have to do registration and then per requirement fill out details and submit documents. Candidates have to prepare well as no more than three months left in conducting the NEET 2023 UG exam. For more latest updates regarding applying online for the application form can download Sandes App from the play store. As there are a total of 13 language exam will be conducted and according to their preference applicants have to appear in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST.
neet.nta.nic.in UG 2023 Registration
Applicants must be pursuing or have passed the 12th board exam in the science stream with biology as the main subject and can register themselves with a direct link on the main website. After the NEET exam, based on the score can take admitted to AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, government, and top private colleges.
|Exam||NEET 2023 UG|
|Exam Dates||07th May 2023|
|Course Offered||MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS/Ayush Course|
NEET Registration Completed Details
Candidates have to do registration and fill out the application form online according to which authority will approve and provide a call letter. Also, keep your educational and identity proof document in pdf format at the time of registration. Lastly, before submitting the application form a small online fee has to pay.
- The minimum age is 17 years and no upper age limit.
- Intermediate appearing or passed.
- Science stream with biology as the main subject.
- Open-category students must have 50% or above in Intermediate, while reserved-category students must have 40% or above in Intermediate.
Application Form Fee
- General/UR – 1600 rupees.
- EWS/OBC – 1500 rupees.
- SC/ST/PWD/Third Gender – 900 rupees.
How to Apply Online for NEET 2023 UG Application form?
Applicants are advised to follow the below steps to apply online for the NEET 2023 UG Application form.
- Go to the official website of NTA, i.e neet.nta.nic.in.
- Now after the website dashboard is opened, check for the candidate activity.
- Tap on the Registration for NEET UG 2023 link.
- Now, wait to load a new tab then fill out personal information with your address.
- Confirm a strong password and upload the necessary documents.
- Click on the complete Application form button to complete the registration.
|Application form Link||Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NTA will NEET UG 2023 registration in the second week of March 2023..
A total of 720 marks for the NEET UG is conducted every year.