The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the bumper 7540 vacancies under OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022. On November 23, the board announced a notification to apply for TGT & teacher vacancies online on the official website. Now interested candidates will be able to register themselves for the application form from December 11, 2022 to January 9, 2023. Anyone who wants to apply for this recruitment must have valid documents & other required details.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022
Applicants will be invited online through the official website www.ossc.gov.in to fill up vacancies for regular teachers for Government Secondary Schools under the S&ME department, Odisha, Bhubaneshwar. As per the notification, the application form will only be available for TGT (Arts, PCM, CBZ), Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, Urdu & Physical Education Teacher posts. Candidates must appear in three stages in order to be selected for the desired post under this recruitment. A preliminary written test will be taken first, then the main exam and document verification will be done.
www.ossc.gov.in 2022 Notification
The OSSC has provided the Teacher recruitment 2022 notification in pdf format. All details regarding the application form are included and can check thoroughly for any query.
|Teacher & PGT
|Notification Release Date
|Apply Online Date
|11 Dec 2022 to 9 Jan 2023
|No. Of Vacancy
OSSC Teacher Vacancy 2022
|Name Of Post
|No. Of Vacancy
OSSC Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2022
For TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Arts
- Graduation degree in Arts/Commerce or Sanskrit from a recognized University.
- Three-year BED – MED degree or four-year BA, BED degree from any NCTE recognized institution.
For TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) CBZ, PCM
- BSC/BTech/BE graduation with two optional subjects.
- Three-year BED – MED degree or four-year BSC, BED degree from any NCTE recognized institution.
- Optional Subjects for TGT PCM are Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry while for TGT CBZ optional subjects are Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology Biotechnology & Life Science.
For Hindi Teacher
- Graduation in BA Hindi Hons.
- BHED, Hindi Shikshan parangat, or BED in Hindi language NCTE approved college.
For Telugu Teacher
- Graduation in BA Telugu Hons.
- BED or Integrated BED Course.
For Classical Sanskrit Teacher
- Passed with BA Hons in Sanskrit subject.
- Course in Shiksha Shastri in the Sanskrit language from NCTE approved institute,
For Urdu Teacher
- Degree in Alim/Fazil or Degree in BA Persian language.
- BEd in the Urdu language.
- Inter pass with C.P.E.D/M.P.E.D/D.P.E.D/B.P.E.D from recognized university.
Odisha Teacher Recruitment Application Form
The application form has to fill online in the next month from 9th December & the deadline to submit is 11th January 2023. Also, Candidates have to pay no application fees at the time of registration. Minimum qualification, age limit, and other criteria must check before applying for Teacher recruitment. After successfully submitting the form board will verify and approve participation in the prelim exam.
How To Apply For OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- Open the official website of the OSSC board.
- In the What’s New section, check for the Teacher recruitment link.
- Tap on the link to open a new tab in the browser.
- Fill in your all details and complete your registration.
- Upload the required details after verifying with the captcha.
- Now submit the application for the prelim exam.
A total of 7054 vacancies have been announced by the board for the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Candidate must be at least inter pass to be eligible for PET post.