Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has published a notification for the OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023. As per the Adv. No. IIE-07/2023-468 (C)/OSSSC announced on 15th February 2023, Candidates are invited to apply online for the combined recruitment examination 2023 for the district cadre posts of junior assistant (JA) and panchayat executive officer (PEO). All details regarding the exam will available on the official website osssc.gov.in. Candidates who are interested in OSSSC 2023 Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment can check below for eligibility, fees, and the process to fill out an application form.
OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023
Applicants can now register themselves and apply online for the OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023 from 24th February 2023 to 27th March 2023. According to the latest updates. a total of 5396 vacancies will be filled for the post of junior assistant (JA) and panchayat executive officer (PEO). Now Commission has released a new notification for the complete details of the recruitment which can be downloaded in pdf format. After filling application form, a written exam and practical skill test will be conducted across the state.
osssc.gov.in 2023 PEO/JA Recruitment Details
Interested candidates for the OSSC PEO Recruitment 2023 will be able to apply online and no other mode will be available. Selection for the post of junior assistant (JA) and panchayat executive officer (PEO) will be completed on the basis of the merit list. The number of junior assistant post vacancies is 3099 out of 5396, while the number of panchayat executive officer post vacancies is 2297.
|Application Apply Online Dates||24th February to 27th March 2023|
Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023 Complete Info
As soon as the application form registration link gets closed, the written exam will be conducted by the commission. According to marks scored in the exam will be called for a practical skill test. Based on the preference of candidates will be recruited for the post of PEO and JA.
Before applying for the online application form, check below for eligibility.
Citizen Of India Country.
- The minimum education qualification is a 12th pass in any stream.
- Knowledge of the Odia language.
- Also, the name should be registered in any Employment Exchange of the district on or before date of the written exam.
- Basic knowledge of computer skills.
The minimum age for applying online for this recruitment is 21 years while the maximum age is 38 years.
- The Junior Assistant pay scale is 19,900 rupees to 63,200 rupees (Pay Matrix Level 4).
- The Panchayat Executive Officer pay scale is 21,700 rupees to 69,100 rupees (Pay Matrix Level 5).
- The question paper will be in the English language and proper knowledge will be tested for grammar and vocabulary.
- Some questions will be from the Odia language.
- Have proper knowledge of Mathematics in Number Systems and Unitary Methods.
- General Knowledge of subjects History, General Science, Elementary Ideas, Geography, and Current Events.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Practical skill test.
How To Apply Online For OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can fill out an application form online by following the below steps.
- Visit the OSSC official website, i.e osssc.gov.in.
- Wait to load the website completely then navigate to Apply Online button in the upper area of the homepage.
- Click on the button after sometimes the list of ongoing recruitment application forms will get displayed.
- Select PEO/JA recruitment form link then fill in your complete details and upload the required documents.
- Pay online fees and verify the filled details with a captcha code.
- By clicking on the submit button, registration for the application form will get completed.
- In the future keep login credentials for exam-related updates.
A total of 2 phases are there in the OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2023.
Yes, candidates can apply for Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission AEO recruitment but must check the eligibility criteria.