The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an online notification for CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level) 2023 recruitment. Interested candidates can now apply online for group c posts online on the official website ssc.nic.in. A pdf is also available to download for detailed information regarding the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operators. The selection of candidates will be based on certain criteria which have been provided below.
SSC CHSL Notification 2023
More than 5 lakh candidates are expected to register and apply online for the CHSL application. As per the notification, aspirants can apply online from 09th May to 8th June 2023. This year a total of 1600 tentative vacancies has been announced according to which recruitment will be done for various posts. Candidates who recently appeared or pass the 12th exam can fill out an application form. The details submitted by students must be valid and the photograph should be clear without spectacles.
CHSL Notification Details
After accepting an online application, SSC will conduct cbt based tier 1 and tier 2 exam exams across the country. The details regarding the exam dates will be notified soon on the official website.
|09th May 2023
|09th May to 8th June 2023
|LDC, JSA and DEO
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
The CHSL recruitment will be done for various group posts by following some eligibility criteria. Candidates must check whether they are eligible to fill out an online application form.
- Candidates who passed the 12th exam from a recognized board.
- Also, Candidates who appeared in the 12th exam must possess educational qualification details on or before 01/08/2023.
- For open category & EWS candidates, the age limit is from 18 to 27 years.
- For reserved category candidates, relaxation of age has been provided, i.e. OBC – 3, SC/ST – 5.
Application Form Fee
- The application form fee for General, EWS and OBC is 100 rupees.
- SC/ST, ESM and PWD candidates are exempted to pay the application form fee.
How To Appy Online For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply online for CHSL Recruitment 2023 online.
- Visit the SSC board official website, i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Now register or log in with your details.
- Click on the “Apply” button to fill out the necessary information.
- Lastly, attach a photograph and signature.
- Submit the form and pay the online/offline fee.
- Check for the application status to know whether your provided details are accepted or rejected.
The application form dates to apply online for CHSL 2023 are from 09th May to 8th June 2023.
A total of 1600 vacancies are under the SSC CHSL Notification 2023.