Through the Indian Navy Agniveer Scheme 2022, the Navy has put out a new notice about hiring Agniveers (SSR and MR). The Navy Agnipath Scheme can be applied online by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in which is applicable for this recruitment.
According to Indian Navy reports, the online application procedure will begin on July 1, 2022, at joinindiannavy.gov.in, the Indian Navy’s official website & the final date to apply is July 30th, 2022. Check below for all the details about Navy Agiveer Scheme Recruitment 2022, such as Eligibility, Notification, PDF, Important Dates, Salary, Apply Online, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, etc
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
The Indian Navy has stated that interested candidates can start signing up for the Indian Navy Agniveer scheme on July 15, 2022. Those who want to join must fill out an application on the website joinindiannavy.gov.in. By 30 July 2022, the candidate will not able to apply online on the official website. The people will be hired for SSR Recruit and MR Recruit. The Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme 2022 is open to people who have passed their 10th and 12th grades. It’s important to note that both men and women can apply for the position.
A candidate who wants to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment must meet the eligibility requirements as detailed in the Notification 2022. The opportunity is open to both men and women, as should be highlighted. Agnipath Scheme 2022 is open to Indian Navy 12th and 10th-grade graduates who are interested in a career in the navy.
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSR & MR|
|Application Start Date||15th July 2022|
- Agneepath Scheme
- Rajasthan Constable Result 2022
- Odisha 10th result
- UP Madarsa Board Result 2022
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Result
- Cuet.samarth.ac.in Admit Card 2022
- ICSE 10th Result 2022
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
The official Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF will be posted on the official website soon, probably on July 9, 2022. The PDF for the Indian Navy Agnipath Recruitment 2022 Notification will have a lot of information about it. Keep an eye out for new information about the Indian Navy Agnipath Recruitment 2022.
Indian Navy Agnipath Recruitment Dates
Under the Agnipath Scheme, the Indian Navy is going to hire young boys to work as soldiers & trained them. On June 25, 2022, the official notification for the Indian Navy Agnipath Recruitment 2022 was released. The table below includes important dates and information.
|Notification Release Date||25th June 2022|
|Application Window Opens||15th July 2022|
|Application Window Close||30th July 2022|
|Examination & Physical Fitness||October 2022|
|Medical & Joining||November 2022|
|Training Period||December 2022|
Apply Online For Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment email@example.com
So, for the convenience of those individuals who are considering applying for the vacancies, we have included the application process.
- The candidate who wants to apply has to go to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, which is the official website.
- After the website is opened click on the registration button.
- Enter your all required details & submit the details, and you will be registered.
- After login in with your details & Click on “APPLY ONLINE” on the home page.
- A new tab will open to fill in all the necessary information like document photographs etc.
- Now submit the form.
- Download or print the form for later uses.
Indian Navy Agniveer Eligibility Criteria
All the applying candidates must know the eligibility criteria before filling out an application for the Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022. The age limit and the minimum level of education are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed the Matric exam or its equivalent degree from a recognized Board/University/Institution in India.
- For SSR Agniveer Candidates must be at least 17.5 years old & not more than 21 on 1st January 2022..
- For MR Agniveer Candidates must be at least 17 years old & not more than 20 on 1st January 2022
- Relaxation of Age for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH Relaxation for Candidates Per Government Regulation.
- Relaxation is provided for 2 years for 2022 batches.
Documents Required For Application
Before applying for Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022, each applicant should be aware of the documents that will be required at the time of filing the application. Without the documents, the application form will not be approved by the officials. The following is a list of those documents:
- Marksheet of 10th
- Birth Certificate
- Government Issued cards
- Domicile & NCC certificate
Indian Navy Agniveer Jobs Terms
- Agniveer candidates will be enrolled with a training period of 4 years period.
- Each category/medical trade’s qualifying requirements should be met by Agnipath Agniveer.
- Agnipath Agniveer will be able to choose whether or not to join the Regular Cadre when he or she arrives.
- Each batch’s Agnipath Agniveer will be inducted into the military’s Regular Cadre & only 25% will be able to join further.
Indian Navy Agnipath Recruitment Selection Process
The following stages should be followed in order to choose candidates for Navy Agnipath Bharti 2022:
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Verification Of Documents
- Medical Exam
You will have to first appear for a Written Examination. Following that, you will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and the Physical Measurement Test (PMT). If you pass both of these physical examinations, you will be called for document verification. You will be invited for a medical examination after your documents have been verified. Following these rounds, you will be chosen for the Agniveer position
What Is Agnipath Scheme?
This Scheme introduces by the central government for the three armies of India. Anyone who wants to join has to go through the Agnipath Yojana to join the Indian Army, Indian Navy, or Indian Air Force. There are a lot of important reasons to start this plan. Which are each explained in more detail one by one. Young people in the country can join the army for 4 years through the Bharatiya Agnipath Entry Yojana 2022. Under the Agnipath scheme, you will be asked to join the army & 25% able to continue your job further.
|Check Navy Website||Click Here|
|Our Site||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
As per the latest notification, the last date to apply is 30th July 2022.
For the post of SSR & MR, the Indian navy will recruit agniveer.
14 thoughts on “Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022, Notification,Application form,Pdf”
Is AA and Ssr both same and has same question paper? if yes so is there no vacancy for AA?
I love 💜🅐🅡🅜🅨⁷⟬⟭💜
Is i am eligible for agnipath as i am pcb student
Will i be with same branch with math students 🤔
Please reply sir🙏
Can ladies aply Agni path scheme……??
Its not taken in website what happened..??
hyy sir nice post ans very information content Agniveer Recrutment 2022
I don’t have a domicile certificate so is I’m eligible to fill agnipath army form?
yes lady candidtes can apply for agnipath scheme but only for navy:)
Sir naaku 2.0 sight vundi myopia…..nenu eligible avatana agniveer navy ki….