Agneepath scheme is a step taken by the Government of India as a new process of recruitment for the Indian Armed Forces i.e., Indian Army, Indian Navy as well as Air Force. The selected candidates will be called Agniveers and their minimum service period will be of four years after which 25% of the selected candidates will be absorbed in the armed forces permanently. 46,000 vacancies will be filled by this scheme. All the important dates regarding the Agneepath Recruitment 2022 are announced officially including the online registration and online exam dates on the official websites. The training of the first batch of Agniveers to begin in December 2022
Agneepath Recruitment 2022
The defense has given the Indian youth to explore new opportunities and join Indian Armed Forces without any long-term commitments with attractive salary packages. Also, this will create well-disciplined and skilled youth with military training from the best institutions available.
|Conducted by||Ministry of Defence|
|Notification Date||20th June 2022|
|Salary||Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000|
|Service||Indian Army, Navy, Air Force|
|Training Period||4 years|
|Age Limit||17.5-23 year|
- HSCAP Plus One Trial Allotment Result 2022
- KCET Result 2022
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recritment
- Rajasthan Constable Result 2022
Agneepath Scheme Benefits
- The scheme will also provide young and energetic soldiers who will be ready to fight after retirement.
- Recruitment will increase patriotism, teamwork, physical fitness, and loyalty among candidates.
- Under Agnipath Scheme, 6 months of training will strengthen the national security,
- The scheme will help in increasing the efficiency & effectiveness of the Armed Forces.
- The government has introduced this Agnipath yojana, To reduce the increasing budget because of pension and other accommodations.
Agneepath Recruitment Education Qualification
The minimum education qualification needed for Agnipath Yojana is Matric Pass.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|General Duty||Matric Pass 45%|
|Technical||Intermediate pass out with science stream|
|Clerk/Storekeeper Technical||Intermediate Pass out|
|Nursing Assistant||Intermedia pass out with science stream (50%) is required.|
How to Apply Agneepath Scheme 2022
A candidate who has not yet applied for the Agniveer scheme or wants how to apply for Agniveer armed forces. Below are steps, you can follow to apply it online on the official email@example.com
- Visit the official website of the Indian army.
- Fill in the captcha before the site is opened.
- Check for the Agneepath scheme link in the website dashboard.
- Now click the link, and you will be asked to create an account.
- Now create your account & start registration for this scheme.
- Fill in your detail your name, father& name, dob & attach the required government document.
- Now click on submit button & save the application form on your computer.
- You can also print it for further use.
Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Dates
Candidates will have to submit an application & the procedure will be conducted online mode only, there is no other way of filling in the application form. Before filling, you should go through the instructions mentioned in the notification for recruitment.
|Indian Army||20 June 2022||July|
|Indian Navy||21 June 2022||1st July 2022|
|Air force||20 June 2022||24 June 2022|
Agneepath Recruitment Salary
According to the Agneepath scheme, the Total amount a soldier will give in this scheme after pension is Rs 11.71 lakh after contribution to Seva Nidhi from their current salary.
|Year||Salary||In hand salary||Contribution|
|1st Year||Rs 30000||Rs 21000||Rs9000|
|2nd year||Rs 33000||Rs 23100||Rs 9900|
|3rd year||Rs 36500||Rs 25580||Rs 10950|
|4th year||Rs 40000||Rs 28000||Rs 12000|
Agnipath Scheme Benefits
Under this scheme, candidates who apply will get various opportunities & relaxation. Read below before applying for Agneepath recruitment 2022.
- For this year’s Agneepath recruitment 2022, there will be age 2 years of age relaxation.
- Under this scheme, soldiers will receive a salary with an increase in their salary every year.
- After joining as Agniveer candidates will get Rs 30000 month for the first year & in last year it will increase to 40000.
- Only 25% of best performing soldiers will take for further year job and 75% will be getting retired after four years.
- Every year 46,000 candidates will be able to join the Indian forces.
- After post service candidate will receive Rs 11.71 lakh rupees under the Seva Nidhi package.
- And Soldiers will also receive a big amount in non contributory insurance of 48 lakh.
- Agniveer will also be able to complete the further degree and will receive a skill certificate also.
Agnipath Scheme Eligibility
For the four-year recruitment of Agniveer, you have to be eligible on some points-
- The minimum age for applying under this yojana is 17.5 years & maximum age is 21 years(for Agniveer recruit in this year will get 2 years relaxation).
- Minimum qualification is 8th pass,10th &12th pass.
- And should be a Resident of India/Nepal.
- The minimum height is 157 cm for this post.
Agneepath Scheme Application fee
Agneepath recruitment has already started, candidates will be able to apply online for the Indian army, navy & Airforce. And Defence has already clear that the scheme will not take back have to apply under Agniveer. Also due to this scheme Defence funds will be utilized properly will get more vacancies under this recruitment. 30% of soldier’s salary will be contributed to Seva Nidhi and after retirement will provide Rs 11.71 lakh rupees.
|Official Portal||Apply Now|
|Our site||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Recruitment has been already started by all the forces of Defence.
Only 25% of candidates will be retained and the rest will get retired after completing four years.
15 thoughts on “Agneepath Scheme details, Recruitment, Pdf”
Sir kya 24 year nhi ho sakti agneepath me
Nahi beta only 23 years allowed
Sir exam hoga ya nahi
I want to join indian army nd I’m a girl
Yes you can apply
Yaa may apply
Iam join here
I am joint to Indian army agnipath
I am join for Indian army Agneepath
iam degree final year student . but. iwant to apply army ….. can I apply??
Is there is any exam sir and what it’s