The Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi will soon release the PM Kisan 13th Installment Payment after farmers can check their beneficiary status. Under this PM Kisan Scheme, any farmer who has completed online registration and E-KYC will receive an installment from the Department Of Agricultural and Farmer Welfare. For the benefit of the people of India, the government launched numerous schemes and yojanas. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was implemented for all farmers to get a small amount of money directly into their bank account.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check
Any Farmer who wants to know their PM Kisan Beneficiary Status after completion of registration and E-KYC has to visit the official website. Many things have changed in the three years since the launch of this yojana, so before checking PM Kisan Status, keep all of the registration details handy. The Aadhar authentication, E-KYC, eligibility, payment mode, Landing Seeding, account number, and PFMS response date will be available on the webpage. According to the installment, the payment status, bank status, credited amount, credited date, and UTR no. will be available to check.
How To Check PM Kisan Status 2022?
- Go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- As the website opened completely find out farmers corner.
- In farmers corner, check for the beneficiary status section.
- Open the section after entering your registration no. or mobile no.
- verify entered details with the captcha then click on the get data button.
- Complete information will be shown for all statuses.
pmkisan.gov.in 13th Installment Date
Farmers can expect PM Kisan 13th Installment to get released in the upcoming week of February month. As per some reports, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi may launch the last installment by the last week of February month. Under this scheme, every registered farmer will receive a 6,000 rupees payment in three installments. If any needed person wants to get the scheme benefit have to submit and verify the required details mentioned on the website.
|Yojana||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Beneficiary||Farmers and Small Land Owner|
|PM 13th Installment Release Date||Last week February 2023|
|No. Of Installment||3|
|Amount Provided||6,000 rupees|
PM Kisan Beneficiary List
The farmer who registered on the official website pmkisan.gov.in wants to know whether they are receiving 6,000 rupees in yearly installments. have to check the beneficiary list. There will need for State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village names on the portal section. By names of all farmers, a list will be shown after successfully submitting the required details. Any person whose name does not appear on the beneficiary list has to check the status of whether their application has been approved or not.
Steps To Check Beneficiary List
Following some useful steps in which any person can check the PM Kisan Beneficiary List-
- First, open the website of PMKSNY in your browser.
- Now on the homepage navigate to the beneficiary list section.
- Open the section, and now select the required details.
- After clicking on the get report button to generate the list.
- Verify your name and whether you receive the installment or not.
PM Kisan E-KYC Registration
There will be PM Kisan E-KYC Registration on the website is mandatory to receive money under this scheme. Farmers can do registration OTP-based E-KYC online on the website or offline by visiting the nearest CSC center. There will need for biometrics to verify info and successfully submit Aadhar details. After all the funds can be received in a bank account.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Citizen holders.
- Saving bank account to receive installments.
- Valid Aadhar and Mobile number.
- Land ownership should not be more than 2 hectares.
More than 10 crores farmers will receive PM Kisan 13th Installment 2022.
Farmers will receive a 2,000 rupees installment receive in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana